skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Get Outta Town
I take pictures and like to share things with the virtual world.
Monday, April 12, 2010
33/ CALOURETTE
Calourette's jewelry is so clever, I can not even begin to describe it. All I can say is that it's lovely and is a must-see in the world of accessories.
P.s. it's french too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Christie.
View my complete profile
The Subscribing Tool
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
The Followers
The Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(25)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(3)
33/ CALOURETTE
32/ YOU TOOK MY BREATH AWAY
31/ FISHING NET REPAIR
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(10)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
0 comments:
Post a Comment